Thursday, November 9, 2023

11/9/2023

 Hi everyone. It has been five years since I posted. Seems like only yesterday. Time just got away. I had a couple of really, really bad things happen in my life. I sort of lost interest in everything. I didn't want to create. As some of you may know, my house burned several years ago, and I lost everything. Twelve years of graphics, posers, and fractals gone. I still haven't made a fractal or a poser. It took me a very long time to come to terms with that, and I still have bad days. I had another major life change during this time, also. I think Charlotte Eriksson said it best when she said: 

"I haven’t been very impressed lately.
By people, or places.
Or the way someone said he loved me and then slowly changed his mind."

Anyways, I have become interested in art created by AI. I am offering some here. Click links in menu at top of page. That's in case anyone ever visits this blog anymore. :-)

Here is a frame I made. It is from Tiny Turtle Design HERE and it is free. Check out the rest of her site.

 
Left click to get full size. Right click to save




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated.