Renderosity

Renderosity_banner

Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/2016

Long time, no post. :-) Real life is like that sometimes. I think things have mostly settled down now, hopefully. 

I've no idea what's happened, but we haven't made frames for Creative Addictions in quite a while. I've become affiliated with another forum, The Taggers Lounge. We'd love to have you join us there. There's challenges and exclusive kits and tubes especially for members.

I used an exclusive kit from Anorie's World made for The Tagger's Lounge to make a Free To Use cluster frame for you. Here is a preview of the kit.

If you'd like this great kit, please come join us at The Taggers Lounge. We have challenges and exclusive things just for members.
Here is a tag I made with the frame. Click to see full sized image. I used a tube by Ninaste which is also exclusive to the forum.


And now for your freebie. Please go HERE and download. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Louise, I just love this cluster frame! Thank you so much for offering it!
    Hugs, Kathyfrances

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated.